Accountability & Problem-solving
20-06-19 09:00 AM AEST
20-06-19 11:30 AM AEST
at Lure, Abell Point Marina
Building a culture of accountability is important for everyone in the workplace. It creates a true 'team environment'. Problem-solving creates effective leaders through identifying solutions - and also through empowering their team-members to problem-solve with autonomy.
This workshop includes the following:
- Goals & barriers;
- Strengths & weaknesses of problem-solving as a team;
- Remaining objective in the fact of difficult decisions;
- Responsibility vs Accountability;
- Identifying conscious and unconscious accountability behaviours;
- Determine how accountability drives empowerment & self-management
$139.50 per person; workbook included.